An iconic destination for more 125 years, The Elms Hotel & Spa is renowned for its beautifully appointed accommodations, lavish amenities, lovely grounds and gardens and standard-setting service.
Throughout its storied history, The Elms has been frequented by celebrities, politicians, and notorious persons alike, earning international fame and establishing itself as an integral part of Excelsior Springs history.
- 153 handsomely appointed guest rooms and suites
- Spa at The Elms, a 25,000-square-foot day spa
- Concierge service
- 88 at The Elms, our on-site restaurant and lounge
- The Tavern, our pub-inspired on-site lounge
- Café at The Elms, serving The Roasterie coffee and Elms-made pastries
- 16 acres of beautifully landscaped resort gardens and grounds
- Outdoor activities and lawn games
- Multiple pools and hot tubs
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- Convenient to Kansas City and Des Moines
Guest Rooms & Suites
Classic Rooms offer the choice of one king bed, one queen bed or two queen beds.
Superior Rooms offer the choice of 1 king bed or one queen bed, and feature more space and a comfortable seating area.
Parlor Suites are spacious two-room suites with the choice of one king bed or two queen beds, and are equipped with a mini refrigerator and sofa bed.
Signature Suites include both a comfortable seating area and bedroom area, and include a mini refrigerator and a sofa bed.
Presidential Suites are our grandest accommodations, and offer a comfortable seating area and a bedroom area with a king bed, as well as a luxurious bathtub, mini refrigerator and a sofa bed.
The Royal Experience
Receive “The Royal Treatment”, our highest level of service, with rooms and suites on our private 5th floor providing you with a Royal Experience. In addition to upgraded linens and bath products, Guests of Royal Experience rooms and suites are granted private access to:
- A Royal concierge lounge
- Snacks and soft drinks available in the lounge area
- A Welcome Reception featuring complimentary beer, wine and appetizers from 5 – 7 p.m.
The Royal Treatment is available Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights only
A daily resort fee of $15.00 per room per night covers the following:
- Wireless internet access throughout the hotel
- Access to our gym, pool, lap pool and hot tub
- On-site parking
- In-room Keurig coffee and tea set up
- In-room bottled water and water available in lobby and pool
- Weekend guest activities
- Yoga on Saturdays and movement classes on Sundays
- Frozen grapes and chilled hand towels available Memorial Day through Labor Day